NYE 2024 Party
Are you looking for something to do on New Years Eve?
Come join us for our first annual New Years Eve Bash in Pigeon Forge TN!
There will be food, a live DJ and a cash bar with a short trail run on Sunday. This is not restricted to just us. If you have friends or family you would like to party with, then of course BRING THEM! If there is anything we know how to do better than driving its throwing a PARTY!! You definitely do not want to miss this.
In addition to the best New Years Party in history 😉 Pigeon Forge is one of the largest and most popular tourist areas in the country. With tons of family friendly things to do in town and the Smokey Mountain National Park at your doorstep you simply won’t find a better mountain vacation destination. So bring the family maybe some friends and lets do this!
The most frequently asked question.
“What is the dress code for this event?”
Short answer. Wear what you want! This not a formal event, however if you want to dress up and look fancy then you do you. If your more comfortable in a jeans that works too. As always, we don’t judge.
8:00pm Saturday, Dec 31
Smokey’s Garage / Destination Off-Road
1885 Veterans Blvd
Sevierville TN 37862
12:00pm Sunday, Jan 1
We will be meeting at Smokey’s Garage (address above).
Then head out for a short trail run ending at Max Patch. This is a run through the mountains and will take about 5 hours round trip. This will be a slower ride then we are typically used to, which may be welcomed as I am sure most of you will be hurting a bit from the previous night’s shenanigans. Haha We will have multiple different types of vehicles including some jeeps, so we will be keeping the speeds to a slow crawl.
Route maps will be emailed to you prior to the event.
RULES TO FOLLOW
1. THIS IS NOT A RACE! We cannot state this enough. Drive within your limits.
2. Your truck must have the following:
– Good tires with tread height more than 4/32
– VHF radio programmed to channel 151.820 MHz. TORR 1 – 155.080 handheld radios are acceptable for this run however hard-wired radios will be mandatory for all future events.
For help on acquiring a radio please reach out to our sponsors.
– Working headlights, taillights
3. 100% Sober Driving. Alcohol consumption or drug use will not be tolerated on track or anytime you are driving. If you are caught drinking you will be asked to leave.
4. NO one is allowed on the track at any time unless it’s your turn to run.
5. Everyone in your truck must sign a waiver. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you or any of your passengers missed signing the waiver during registration, please see a team member at check in.
6. If there is an accident on one of the tracks. Please NO PHOTOS. Parties involved need to have a chance to file a claim with their insurance provider, and any photos could make that process difficult.
We will have a team of photographers out there on both tracks all day Saturday working hard to capture you at your best. Photos are included in registration and will be available for download within two weeks after the event.
If you have any questions regarding this event please email them to email@example.com.
We want to thank you all for your support. This will no doubt be an epic weekend full of great memories and new friendships. Can’t wait to see you out there in the dirt, but until then “keep the rubber side down and WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION!”